For a long time people have been asking for a fire text. So we will create one this time. I hope it can be useful for you.
This one can be made by taking advantage of this free effect generator. You just need to adjust its values this way:
- Text: PAPER ON FIRE (choose your text);
- Font size: Big;
- Margin: 6;
- Background color: can't be used, so let the default value;
- Font name: SF Gushing Meadow SC.
The result is like shown below (click to enlarge):
- always use a big margin value, or the fire flames ca be cut off;
- the smart step here was the font choice. This effect renders a white text on fire, so this font face gives a result that resembles paper on fire when its already being "dissolved" by fire and is losing its parts;
- one of the good things about this effect is that, if one or more letters appear repeated, the fire flames created are not exactly the same. It helps to get a more natural result;
- there are some other fire styles at this text effects list, including blue fire.
Is there a text effect you would like to see here? You can ask for it commenting here or sending me an e-mail.