This post is about creating an interesting stylized water text. It could be a little tricky to figure it out by yourself, but following the steps below it's pretty easy.
Let's start by going to this free text effect. There you should use these parameters:
- Text: WATER (you set yours);
- Font size: Big;
- Margin: 5;
- Background color: 004080;
- Font name: McKloud Misty.
We get that text effect (click to view in full size):
- it was used a crystal text effect, but, with the chosen irregular font, the result can be nicely used as water. For me, each letter looks like made of a group of water drops.
- I thought it would be better to our goals to set a blue background similar to text color, but feel free to try other possibilities;
- by using this set of cool text effects, it's possible to generate many different water or liquid text styles.
Is there a text effect you would like to see here? You can ask for it commenting here or sending me an e-mail.