It's a tutorial that shows you the tricks to get a text made of shine metallic plates. The plates are a little crumpled, like if the plates had hit one another.
You can create such effect by opening this free silver text logo creator and configuring it as below:
- Text: PLATES (choose your text);
- Font size: Big;
- Margin: 3;
- Background color: FFFFFF;
- Draw shadow: checked;
- Customize shadow: unchecked (so other shadow parameters don't matter);
- Change text colors: unchecked (so next text color items are not used);
- Get as a transparent PNG file: unchecked;
- Font name: NiseSonicShuffle.
This set up generates a nice metallic text effect as you see next (click the logo to see in real size):
- it's possible to create this text with transparent background (check the "Get as a transparent PNG file" box);
- despite we have used a silver text effect, it nicely looks like shiny steel in this case (because it's a dark silver with high reflection property);
- obviously, the chosen font face is essential to produce the holed text on metallic plates;
- design outstanding texts logo effects in seconds with these free creative text effect generators.
Is there a text effect you would like to see here? You can ask for it commenting here or sending me an e-mail.