Today I tell you how to create a realistic text effect about one of the favorite themes for horror fans: a very cool zombie text logo.
You can create this scary logo by using that online 3D text logo generator. Set its interface this way (I show just the items you need to care about):
- 3D text style: 6th option;
- Text: ZOMBIE;
- Font size: Big;
- Margin: 4;
- Background color: FFFFFF;
- Get as a transparent PNG file: unchecked;
- Font name: Creepsville.
Such configuration produces for you that 3D horror text effect (click the image to enlarge):
- this text logo can be created with an anti-aliased transparent background (select the "Get as a transparent PNG file" item);
- if you want to try other fonts, be sure to select a scary or at least very irregular font face;
- you can try to get an even more scary mood by trying, for example, a dark green background;
- make realistic horror text logos by using these free cool 3D text logo editors.
Is there a text effect you would like to see here? You can ask for it commenting here or sending me an e-mail.