This time we will create a text whose letters are like trees. It's very nice and I hope it can be useful for you.
First we need to open a free online graphic software, then we should use it that way:
- Text: TREES (type your own text);
- Font size: Big;
- Margin: 3;
- Background color: FFFFFF;
- Font name: Tender.
So that's the graphic text we get (click to enlarge):
- this tutorial is a tricky tip. The effect we used was created to be kind of metallic, but it really gives a nice different result when applied to the selected font;
- we got a very good help from the font face, because the letters already have leaves and so. Probably is not a smart idea use other font in this case;
- create your own text effects by using this huge list of professional text effects.
Is there a text effect you would like to see here? You can ask for it commenting here or sending me an e-mail.