This tutorial teaches you a way to create an interesting carved metallic text. It's not easy to get even using the most expensive commercial graphic softwares.
Open this metallic text maker and set its interface items like this:
- Text: carved metal (set the text you need);
- Font size: Big;
- Margin: 5;
- Background color: FFFFA0;
- Font name: Bombardier.
Making this way, that's the result we get (click to enlarge):
- this effect works well with most pastel background colors;
- always use this effect with thick font faces, mainly the strongly geometric ones, so the carved look gets better;
- there are many amazingly realistic metallic text styles at this set of free text effects.
Is there a text effect you would like to see here? You can ask for it commenting here or sending me an e-mail.