This time, I tell you how to use a powerful 3D text effect to design a logo made of 3D tiles based on a regular font face. The final distribution of the 3D blocks can be very stylized, generating modern text logos.
You can create such logo with this 3D mosaic text logo effect maker. Set the configuration items as explained below:
- Text: Blocks (type the text you need);
- Font size: Normal;
- Margin: 6;
- 3D block size: 16;
- Text depth: 50;
- Text rotation X: 20;
- Text rotation Y: 0;
- Background color: FFFFA0;
- Text color: FF90FF;
- Get as a transparent PNG file: unchecked;
- Font name: Niobium.
This configuration generates the 3D logo effect as shown next (click the image to real size viewing):
- you can generate this text logo with an anti-aliased transparent background (check the "Get as a transparent PNG file" box);
- be sure to choose small block sizes when using small or thin font faces, otherwise your text can become hard to read;
- prefer bright text colors, so the depth and perspective of mosaic blocks can be more visible;
- this effect is very sensible to any spacial modification. If you change the margin size, for example, you get a different 3D blocks text;
- create awesome text logos with ease by using the best text effect creators online.
Is there a text effect you would like to see here? You can ask for it commenting here or sending me an e-mail.