Saturday, January 7, 2012

TUTORIAL: another smoke text effect

This time, I will tell you how to get a very nice smoke text. This one is substantially different from the last one I made here.

Go to this smoke text maker, so I suggest you set its parameters like this:
- Smoke Style: 7;
- Text: Smoke (set your own text);
- Font size: Big;
- Margin: 4;
- Background color: 90A0C0;
- Font name: Flaphead.

If you made as described, you got an image like this (click for a full size viewing):

Extra tips:
- this effect can be very destructive, so be careful when choosing a font. Usually you should set a thick font face;
- I have set a blue background to get an appearance like if the smoke was "in the air";
- it's possible to get many amazing images by using this tool focused on creating smoke text effects.

Is there a text effect you would like to see here? You can ask for it commenting here or sending me an e-mail.


No comments:

Post a Comment