I'm doing the last post of the 2011 celebrating a happy new year yet. We will make a new beautiful 3D text that can be nicely used for this subject.
To generate it right now, go to this 3D text maker and configure it as told here:
- Rendering style: select the fourth option image;
- 3D model: select the tenth option image;
- Text: New Year! (type as you wish);
- Font size: Normal;
- Text depth: 20;
- Draw shadow: No;
- Margin: 15;
- Background color: 002040;
- Front face color: FFFFFF;
- Depth dark color: FFFFC0;
- Depth bright color: 402000;
- Font name: Amerika Sans.
So that's the effect you get (click to enlarge):
- a dark background is the best choice when you set a bright front color;
- white and yellow are the preferable colors when the subject is New Year's Eve (at least in Western culture), so I used that colors to make this 3D text;
- there are many ready to use 3D possibilities at this very powerful 3D text generator.
Is there a text effect you would like to see here? You can ask for it commenting here or sending me an e-mail.