Today I tell you how to get a nice, bright, holed, 3D text. It's easy to make and the result can be impressive.
Let's create it by using this 3D text maker. As a suggestion, you can use this configuration:
- Rendering style: select the fourth option image;
- 3D model: select the eighth option image (roll the list);
- Text: Holed (type as you want);
- Font size: Big;
- Text depth: 20;
- Draw shadow: No;
- Margin: 15;
- Background color: 000000;
- Front face color: FF9090;
- Depth dark color: 800040;
- Depth bright color: FFFFFF;
- Font name: Plok.
So we get this nice text (click to enlarge):
- of course, you just can get this kind of result if you choose a holed font face;
- despite a black background prevents us from drawing the text shadow, I think it's a good choice because it emphasizes the text lateral brightness, what helps to make the final effect more eye catching;
- the 3D text generator we used is very powerful. It can help you to get countless amazing 3D texts instantly.