Some users have been asking by email for more metallic text tutorials, so here we go. This one is amazingly shiny and realistic. As a plus, it is a high 3D looking text effect.
First you need to open this metallic text maker, so you can use these values:
- Text: metallic (set the text you want);
- Font size: Normal;
- Margin: 5;
- Background color: FFE0B0;
- Font name: 11S01 Black Tuesday.
If you make as told above, you get this eye catching text effect (click to enlarge):
- choose a regular, strongly geometric font if you want to test other faces. Usually this kind of font works better with metallic effects;
- since it's an orange metallic text, I chose a pastel orange background, but I'm sure you can get very nice results with many other back colors;
- there is a site with a big amount of professional metallic text effects waiting for you. Everything fast and easy.
Is there a text effect you would like to see here? You can ask for it commenting here or sending me an e-mail.