The first Christmas text we made was too discreet for many people. Today, let's make a very bright and illuminated one.
To make this effect by yourself, go to this free text effect and configure it this way:
- Text: Christmas (you can put the "Merry" before);
- Font size: Big;
- Margin: 3;
- Background color: it can't be used in this case;
- Font name: Juliet.
The text you get is like this (click to enlarge):
- don't use small or thin font faces as input for this effect, because so much light can hinder readability;
- it was made using a very impressive glow text effect and, for this occasion, red light effects usually are good choices;
- try several other glow text effects by going to this text generator catalog.