In this post, we will make our first Christmas text, so let's start with a discreet one. This effect reminds me some kinds of Christmas ornaments, mainly when put in green background.
You can get this one by using this free text maker and setting it like that:
- Text: Christmas (probably you will put the "Merry" before it);
- Font size: Normal;
- Margin: 3;
- Background color: 008000;
- Font name: Cupola.
This is the text we take (click to enlarge):
- in this case, it's important use a thin font face;
- in fact, it was made using a glass text. Usually any red glass effect could be a good try;
- you can use several other interesting glass text effects going to this text generator catalog.