Sometimes what you need is a text effect with a lot of colors. It can fit a very colorful interface or call all attention in a place made mostly with two or three colors. One traditional way to get it is doing an effect that applies the rainbow idea: a gradient that evolves smoothly among several colors.
Now we make it. Open this free text effect and set its parameters like shown:
- Text: Rainbow (I used this text as example, you choose yours);
- Font size: Big;
- Margin: 3;
- Background color: FFFFFF;
- Font name: Creampuff.
The result is like this (click to enlarge):
- this thick, informal style, very rounded font face is one of the more suitable for this effect. Try always to choose fonts like this;
- the slightly 3D outline border gives a professional touch to this one;
- there are many other gradient text effects in this text generator catalog.