Now I teach you how to get an interesting acrylic text effect. It would be a little tricky to figure it out by yourself, but using this tutorial it's easy.
Start by opening this very nice online text creator, so configure the interface like this:
- Text: shyniest (set your own text);
- Font size: Big;
- Margin: 5;
- Background color: 00A000;
- Font name: Viper Squadron.
If you make as indicated, that's the response text (click to enlarge):
- the smart move here was using a glass effect to create an acrylic material in this case;
- I have used a back color that makes the text look transparent. That's the idea here;
- generate many realistic glass effects by using these online text effects.
Is there a text effect you would like to see here? You can ask for it commenting here or sending me an e-mail.