Today I tell you how to easily get a nice glass effect. In a certain way, it reproduces interesting glass visual features, like reflection and transparency.
To design this text effect, open this free online glass text logo maker and set up its interface as explained:
- Text: glass text (choose your text);
- Font size: Big;
- Margin: 5;
- Background color: FFFFFF;
- Draw shadow: checked;
- Customize shadow: unchecked (the next shadow parameters are not used);
- Change text colors: unchecked (the other text color items will be ignored);
- Get as a transparent PNG file: unchecked;
- Font name: Covington.
This configuration produces a cool glass text effect as shown below (click the logo to see in bigger):
- you can get this text with transparent background (check the "Get as a transparent PNG file" box);
- for this graphic effect, I prefer to use thin font faces. Fonts with different thickness will produce different visual styles. Most thick fonts will produce worked/beveled glass with a darker color;
- by changing the background color and the shadow configuration, you can make the glass look to have other physical properties, like being more transparent for example;
- design many cool glass texts effects instantly with these famous online text effect generators.
Is there a text effect you would like to see here? You can ask for it commenting here or sending me an e-mail.