In this tutorial, I teach you how to create a forged text effect. It is a metallic text created by molding a melted metal (like iron for example). The metal already reached its final shape, but it's very hot yet.
To generate such hot logo effect, you should open this online lava text effect maker and set it up this way:
- Lava style: Incandescent;
- Text: FORGED (type what you need);
- Border damage: None;
- Font size: Big;
- Margin: 5;
- Background color: FFFFFF;
- Get as a transparent PNG file: unchecked;
- Font name: Ikarus Vulture.
It's the configuration to create this cool logo effect (click the image for a full size viewing):
- this text logo can be created with an anti-aliased transparent background (check the "Get as a transparent PNG file" box);
- I have chosen a worked font face to produce a more dramatic look. Anyway, be sure to always select a thick one;
- as probably you have noticed, the trick here is using a lava text effect with a specific configuration to design a result that looks like incandescent metal;
- you could like to know the biggest and best collection of online text effect logo makers. There are thousands of different text generators, so start by visiting the online logo maker apps page.
Is there a text effect you would like to see here? You can ask for it commenting here or sending me an e-mail.