This tutorial is about creating a nice text surrounded and illuminated by lightning bolts.
To generate it by yourself, just open this online light text effect and put these values there:
- Text: lightning (set your own text);
- Font size: Big;
- Margin: 5;
- Font name: Nosferatu.
If you follow these steps, you get this image (click to enlarge):
- I have used a sharp font face because I think it fits this effect, but I encourage you to try several font variations;
- if you prefer a colorful electric text, you can change the result we got by using the "Colorization" tool of this Online Image Editor;
- the diffuse illumination of letters is an important element to make this effect more realistic. Thin font faces usually generate a brighter atmosphere;
- create countless beautiful text effects by using this set of free light text effects.
Is there a text effect you would like to see here? You can ask for it commenting here or sending me an e-mail.