This tutorial is about creating a nice non-realistic (but yet beautiful and creative) water text effect. It looks like if you had water swirls enclosed inside the letters.
To create it by yourself, navigate to this free online text effect maker and fill the interface elements this way:
- Text: WATER (type the text you need);
- Font size: Big;
- Margin: 3;
- Background color: 0080FF;
- Font name: Hypmotizin.
Doing as just explained, you produce a text effect like this (click to enlarge):
- originally this text effect was not created to produce water, but using it this way is a nice trick;
- you can create other nice water texts applying this effect to other irregular fonts;
- create awesome creative text effects by playing with these easy to use online text effects.
Is there a text effect you would like to see here? You can ask for it commenting here or sending me an e-mail.