Sunday, January 13, 2013

TUTORIAL: a realistic transparent 3D glass text effect

Here I tell you how to make a super realistic, stylized, futuristic, epic text effect. It's a 3D transparent glass text and I guess it is one of the best effects I have discovered so far. I hope you like it.

Create it by surfing to this free online glass text effect generator, so configuring it with these values:
- Text: 3d glass (type your text);
- Font size: Big;
- Margin: 6;
- Background color: 80FFFF;
- Font name: Bad Escher.

If you have made as explained, you received this image (enlarge by clicking it):


Extra tips:
- the used font face gave us a psychedelic 3D looking. I suggest you don't change it;
- the back color choice is an important part of the process. I have set a color that helps to get a text that looks more transparent;
- create many outstanding glass text effects by using this big list of free professional glass text effects.

Is there a text effect you would like to see here? You can ask for it commenting here or sending me an e-mail.


No comments:

Post a Comment