Saturday, June 22, 2013

A stylized text made of wild plants

These days I needed something related to nature that could be stylized and kind of aggressive. I have used an effect similar to this one.

First you need to navigate to this free online text effect maker to use it this way:
- Text: wild plants (set your own);
- Font size: Big;
- Margin: 5;
- Background color: 402000;
- Font name: MB-GothicDawn.

If you make as I have just taught, you receive this text effect (click to view in real size):


Extra tips:
- this effect is kind of hard to use, but I always prefer using it with thin fonts;
- the font I put is important to get that "growing plants" atmosphere. I suggest you don't change it this time;
- generate many stylized and beautiful text effects by using these online text effect generators.

Is there a text effect you would like to see here? You can ask for it commenting here or sending me an e-mail.


No comments:

Post a Comment