It's about creating a text made of bubbles that are underwater. The nice foam details are a plus.
Start by opening this very nice online water text maker, so configure the interface like this:
- Water style: 5;
- Text: bubbles (choose your own text);
- Font size: Big;
- Margin: 4;
- Background color: 0050A0;
- Font name: Croissant.
Making that way, the final image is like this (click to enlarge):
- the trick this time was using a water text effect with suitable font face and back color to create a bubble appearance;
- the chosen back color helped to get a text mixed to the environment. It helped to get bubbles that look to be underwater;
- generate many realistic water effects and related ones by using these online water text effects.
Is there a text effect you would like to see here? You can ask for it commenting here or sending me an e-mail.