This tutorial tells you how to easily create a text made of stainless steel. This result in particular shows a nicely worked metal with interesting grooves.
You can make it by going to this online metallic text maker and setting its items that way:
- Text: stainless (set your own text);
- Font size: Big;
- Margin: 5;
- Background color: FF9090;
- Font name: Gas.
Making like that, you get the image shown below (click to enlarge):
- I have used a silver text effect to generate the stainless look. The background using a very different color is just to make the text more eye catching;
- it's important to use the selected font face to create the wrinkles;
- generate many realistic metallic effects by using these online text effects.
Is there a text effect you would like to see here? You can ask for it commenting here or sending me an e-mail.