Let's make one more burning text. This one is like if the text was made by holes created by fire.
To generate this one, open this online fire text effect and configure the interface like this:
- Text: Holed (set your text);
- Font size: Big;
- Margin: 6;
- Background color: not used;
- Font name: Fanzine.
Doing as explained here, you get something like this (click to enlarge):
- the used font is responsible for the "holed look", but you can get other interesting results by choosing different font faces (there are more than 400 fonts to choose from);
- if you want a fire with stronger colors, go to these free photo effects. Click "Color Improvement" in the left side menu, so apply the third available effect over the fire text two times. Doing this way, your image turns like shown below;
- create other fire text effects by playing with this set of online text effects.
Is there a text effect you would like to see here? You can ask for it commenting here or sending me an e-mail.