It's time to generate another text made of wood. It has broken parts, so it can give us an old or damaged look. I hope it can be useful for you.
You can create it by going to this wood text effect generator. There you should set these parameters:
- Text: wooden (set your text);
- Font size: Big;
- Margin: 3;
- Background color: FFA060;
- Font name: Opium.
Making like said above, you get this result (click to enlarge):
- I used a background that matches brown colors, but this effect gives nice results with other back colors too;
- the used font helps to generate an old appearance, but the software has many other great fonts to chose from, including others that have a broken face;
- you can create a slight 3D look by changing the shown image: go to these online photo effects, so choose "Detail Enhancement" in the left side menu. There are two effects: the first gives a small 3D look and the second gives a stronger one. If you like the improved result, but feel it's too bright, decrease the image brightness as a final step;
- create many other wooden text effects by using this big list of online professional text effects.
Is there a text effect you would like to see here? You can ask for it commenting here or sending me an e-mail.