This tutorial teaches you how to create a super cold icy text effect that creates a nice glacial look and mood.
Try this one by entering this online text effect designer and setting these interface values:
- Text: super cold (type what you want);
- Font size: Normal;
- Margin: 5;
- Background color: B0FFFF;
- Font name: Pinewood.
Making like this, you get this very wintry text effect (click image to a bigger view):
- this effect created very nice snow layers over the letters. Thanks to the irregular shapes of the suggested font face;
- I have used a back color that helps to produce a very very cold environment;
- create many beautiful ice text effects with these top text logo designers.
Is there a text effect you would like to see here? You can ask for it commenting here or sending me an e-mail.