Maybe you don't know, but binary encoding (data made of 0's and 1's) is used inside computers to represent every piece of data. This text effect can be useful to represent anything related to softwares, computers, communications, technology in general and even modern or futuristic subjects.
To make this effect in practice, open this online tech text editor, so configure it like this (don't worry about shadow items):
- 3D text style: 6th option;
- Text: binary (type as you need);
- Font size: Big;
- Margin: 4;
- Background color: E0C0FF;
- Get as a transparent PNG file: unchecked;
- Font name: Young at heart.
That configuration gives us that nice text effect (click to enlarge):
- this effect can be made with an anti-aliased transparent background (select the "Get as a transparent PNG file" item);
- remember that too dark back colors turn the outer shadows invisible, what decreases the 3D look;
- if you plan to change the font, always prefer a squared or at least a very geometric font face to keep the "tech mood";
- create a lot of amazing 3D tech text effects by taking advantage of these online technology text generators.
Is there a text effect you would like to see here? You can ask for it commenting here or sending me an e-mail.