Now I teach you an easy trick to create a 3D text effect made of wreckage. It could be hard to create by using a regular design program where you need to make everything by yourself.
Generate such effect by navigating to this 3D cracked text effect maker and setting its parameters as explained (I didn't change the shadow options):
- 3D text style: 6th option;
- Text: wreckage (choose your text);
- Font size: Normal;
- Margin: 3;
- Background color: FFFFFF;
- Get as a transparent PNG file: unchecked;
- Font name: JFRockSolid.
Making like this, you produce a nice rubbish text effect as shown below (click the logo to see it in real size):
- you can generate this text logo with an anti-aliased transparent background (check the "Get as a transparent PNG file" box);
- this effect is powerful and can work well with almost any kind of typography, but I have chosen this font because it has a cracked face, what helps to improve a little the "broken look". The negative point of this font is that it doesn't have traditional lower case letters;
- create outstanding text effects in seconds by using the cool text logo generators online.
Is there a text effect you would like to see here? You can ask for it commenting here or sending me an e-mail.