This tutorial is about creating an interesting 3D text logo that looks like wrapped with an old paper.
To produce such text effect, you surf to this 3D paper text logo maker and configure it as indicated (you don't need to change the shadow items):
- 3D text style: 6th option;
- Text: old paper (choose your text);
- Font size: Big;
- Margin: 4;
- Background color: FFFFFF;
- Get as a transparent PNG file: unchecked;
- Font name: BluePlateSpecialSW.
It's the set up we need to design this cool paper text logo (click the image to see in real size):
- you can generate this text logo with an anti-aliased transparent background (check the "Get as a transparent PNG file" box);
- prefer thick font faces, because they make the paper material more visible;
- dark backgrounds can turn the text shadows hard to see;
- create the best banners, titles and headers by using these amazing text effect generators.
Is there a text effect you would like to see here? You can ask for it commenting here or sending me an e-mail.