This tutorial intends to show you how to make an interesting 3D metallic text made of steel.
You can create it by going to a online metallic text effect and setting its interface with these values:
- Text: metallic (choose your text);
- Font size: Big;
- Margin: 5;
- Background color: C0E0FF;
- Font name: Bombardier.
If you made as explained, you generated this image (click to enlarge):
- as usual for metallic effects, a regular font face is a better choice;
- don't select a thin font face, or you will get a dark final text. Besides that, usually this effect produces a stronger 3D look when you use it with a thick font;
- generate dozens of amazing metallic text effects by using this big amount of free online text effects.
Is there a text effect you would like to see here? You can ask for it commenting here or sending me an e-mail.