It's a good time to create something different. This tutorial tell you how to get a text made of a stylistic mercury. I hope you have fun.
To generate it by yourself, you need to go to this special text renderer and configure it this way:
- Text: Mercury (set your text);
- Font size: Big;
- Margin: 5;
- Font name: BluePlateSpecialSW.
Making as I taught, you get this result image (click for full size viewing):
- the trick here was to use a special light text effect applied over a font that helps to get a kind of glowing metallic effect;
- if you want to try other fonts, usually you get more beautiful and stylistic mercury looks if you choose thick font faces;
- create your own special text effects by using this big set of light text effects.
Is there a text effect you would like to see here? You can ask for it commenting here or sending me an e-mail.