Thursday, August 25, 2011

TUTORIAL: creating a beautiful female text

Now let me show you a nice text style that can be very useful when creating a text with a female mood.

To create this one, open this free text effect and configure it this way:
- Text: Female (set the text you want);
- Font size: Normal;
- Margin: 5;
- Background color: FFE0FF;
- Font name: MachineScript.

If you make as I told, you get a text like this (click to enlarge):

Extra tips:
- to have a good completion, I used a pastel pink color in background because it matches the effect itself. Anyway, feel free to try any back color that could be useful for you;
- for this type of effect, probably the best idea is to choose an "informal mood" rounded or so a cursive font face;
- I have already created several female style text effects by using these free text generators.

Is there a text effect you would like to see here? You can ask for it commenting here or sending me an e-mail.


No comments:

Post a Comment