This tutorial teaches how to create a cool fabric effect. You will be able to easily create a realistic text that looks lined with fabric.
To generate our effect, surf to this nice free realistic fabric text editor, so fill it with these values (you can let the default shadow config):
- 3D text style: 6th option;
- Text: Fabric (type your text);
- Font size: Big;
- Margin: 5;
- Background color: FFC0FF;
- Get as a transparent PNG file: unchecked;
- Font name: Gordon.
Doing like this, you get a fabric text logo as shown below (click to see it bigger):
- this effect can be made with an anti-aliased transparent background (select the "Get as a transparent PNG file" item);
- beware a very dark background hides the external shadows, and it decreases the 3D look of the final logo;
- notice the fonts are shown sorted alphabetically, so it's very easy to find by name any font you want to use;
- if you prefer a different type of fabric, try these cool online fabric text logo generators.
Is there a text effect you would like to see here? You can ask for it commenting here or sending me an e-mail.