Halloween is already coming this year. Let's celebrate creating an amazing 3D infernal text efffect.
To do it by yourself, open this free online 3D text creator and configure it this way (you don't need to change the shadow related values):
- 3D text style: 6th option;
- Text: HALLOWEEN;
- Font size: Big;
- Margin: 4;
- Background color: A00000;
- Get as a transparent PNG file: unchecked;
- Font name: MB Forever Raw.
If you executed the steps so far, you have the result image shown below. Save it to be used next.
Now here comes our final step. Open this very useful Online Image Editor. In the left side menu, choose "Colorization". In the next page, select the first option (the right side image is red). Set the text we just saved as input image and press "Calculate Effect". Next you see the image we get, and that's our final text effect.
- you must have your intermediary result as JPG to be used it as input in the image editor;
- the free text generator used before sends you a PNG image, so I suggest you use this Online Image Converter to turn the saved PNG file into a JPG;
- be sure not select the transparent background option in the text maker. Since we need to save that image as a JPG, it would just disturb the whole process;
- you can create a lot of awesome 3D scaring texts by using these free online 3D text effect makers.
Is there a text effect you would like to see here? You can ask for it commenting here or sending me an e-mail.