This one tells you how to get a great realistic nature text effect. I tried to get a touch like "a non explored vegetation".
If you want to try this effect, you need to open this online free 3D text generator. I suggest you configure it this way (usually you don't need to change the shadow options to get amazing results):
- 3D text style: 6th item;
- Text: WILDEST (type as desired);
- Font size: Big;
- Margin: 4;
- Background color: A05000;
- Get as a transparent PNG file: unchecked;
- Font name: JFWildWood.
Following that instructions, you generate this cool text effect (click to view in real size):
- this effect can be generated with an anti-aliased transparent background (select the "Get as a transparent PNG file" option);
- if you choose a very dark background color, it can decrease the 3D look, because this way the shadows are harder to see;
- there is a subtle trick here: to get a nice wild plant look, I have used a lichen text effect;
- the chosen font gives a kind of "tree shape", what helps us here. I suggest you don't change it;
- you can make thousands of realistic 3D text effects by using these online free 3D text creators.
Is there a text effect you would like to see here? You can ask for it commenting here or sending me an e-mail.