Today we create a nice horror text effect. It's reminds bloody sharp canine teeth.
Start creating this effect by opening this professional 3D text effect generator, so configure its items as listed next (keep the original shadow values):
- 3D text style: 6th item;
- Text: DRACULA (type what you wish);
- Font size: Normal;
- Margin: 5;
- Background color: FFFFFF;
- Get as a transparent PNG file: unchecked;
- Font name: Ikarus Vulture.
Making as explained, you can get a text effect as shown below (click to enlarge):
- this effect can be generated with an anti-aliased transparent background (select the "Get as a transparent PNG file" option);
- here we have an ingenious idea: I have used a nice grunge 3D text effect that, when applied over this font, looks like bloody teeth. Probably it would be very hard to figure it out without this tutorial;
- dark back colors can improve the murky atmosphere, but you decrease the 3D look;
- if you intend to change the font, be sure to select a font face that helps to create a horror mood;
- it's possible to create many interesting 3D texts by using these free realistic 3D text effects.
Is there a text effect you would like to see here? You can ask for it commenting here or sending me an e-mail.