This time let's make an awesome procedural rock text effect. It's easy to get and the result is great.
Start the work by going to this interesting stone text maker, so set its interface items like that:
- Stone Style: 1;
- Text: STONES (choose your text);
- Font size: Big;
- Margin: 7;
- Background color: FFFFFF;
- Dark stone color: 400000;
- Bright stone color: FFA060;
- Draw Shadow: checked;
- Shadow offset: 5;
- Shadow dispersion: 2;
- Shadow fade: 1;
- Font name: BN Elements.
So we get this graphic (click to enlarge):
- personally I'm used to select a white background with this kind of effect, so the shadows look stronger and the stone call more attention;
- since this software is very powerful, you can play with the stone colors, but be careful. Depending on the colors you mix, you get non-realistic stone images (what can very useful if you are looking for psychedelic results);
- you don't need design skills to make realistic stone/rock text effects by using this free stone text generator.
Is there a text effect you would like to see here? You can ask for it commenting here or sending me an e-mail.