Saturday, September 10, 2011

TUTORIAL: an amazing stylized 3D text

It's about creating a nice, eye catching, full of style 3D text. I hope you like it.

We start by going to this 3D text generator. I have configured it like shown below:
- Rendering style: select the fourth option image;
- 3D model: select the seventh option image (use the scroll bar);
- Text: 3d text (set your own);
- Font size: Big;
- Text depth: 20;
- Draw shadow: Yes;
- Margin: 15;
- Background color: FFFFFF;
- Front face color: 400080;
- Depth dark color: 6000C0;
- Depth bright color: E0C0FF;
- Font name: Plok.

That's the 3D text we get (click to enlarge):

Extra tips:
- I have tried some pastel background colors, but personally I didn't like it; for me, white is the best choice this time. Anyway, don't select a dark color, or maybe you will hide the shadows;
- I really love the 3D model (the letters spacial arrangement) I chose for this tutorial, because its shadows generate a very readable text. It's a nice plus for the final result;
- you can make many incredible professional 3D text effects by using this fast and easy 3D text maker.


No comments:

Post a Comment