This tutorial creates a savage zebra fur text effect. It can be useful for any subject related to animals, nature, wild life and so on.
You need to open a free fur text logo creator and configure it as explained below (don't care about non cited items):
- 3D text style: 3th option;
- Text: Wild Life (type as you need);
- Font size: Big;
- Margin: 4;
- Background color: 603000;
- Get as a transparent PNG file: unchecked;
- Font name: BoisterBlack.
This suggestion takes you to this nice fur logo as it can be seen below (click the image to see it in real size):
- this effect can be made with an anti-aliased transparent background (select the "Get as a transparent PNG file" item);
- I have used a ground back color to improve the "wild mood", but many colors can give a nice result;
- avoid very thin font faces, or the stripes can be hard to see;
- create many beautiful fur text effects by using these free online 3D fur text logo generators.
Is there a text effect you would like to see here? You can ask for it commenting here or sending me an e-mail.