Today we make an interesting wooden text effect. It's very realistic and looks to be made of a very solid, strong and heavy type of wood.
Create this effect by entering this free 3D wood text editor page and setting its elements this way (you don't need to modify the shadow section):
- 3D text style: 6th option;
- Text: Hardwood (choose yours);
- Font size: Big;
- Margin: 4;
- Background color: C0E0FF;
- Get as a transparent PNG file: unchecked;
- Font name: Niobium.
Making as explained, you get this great text effect (click to see it larger):
- this effect can be made with an anti-aliased transparent background (select the "Get as a transparent PNG file" item);
- I suggest you use a bright color in background, what reinforces how strong this wood is;
- see how equal letters have a different wood appearance, what makes this wood text more realistic;
- if you decide to select a thin font face, maybe the wood will get too dark, so you can need to change the 3D rendering style (read the tips about letters illumination in the wood text editor page);
- you can get a big number of outstanding 3D wooden text effects by using these free 3D text generators.
Is there a text effect you would like to see here? You can ask for it commenting here or sending me an e-mail.