In this tutorial, we are going to create a beautiful metallic text. The metal looks polished and has beveled borders, giving a luxurious appearance.
The first step to generate this effect is opening this online metallic text effect creator. There you should set these values:
- Text: luxurious (set your own string);
- Font size: Normal;
- Margin: 5;
- Background color: FFA060;
- Font name: dekthusian.
Following these instructions, you generate this text effect (click to view in full size):
- I have used a very nice stainless effect to create a mood of expensive material;
- as maybe you noticed, this font has no lower case characters;
- usually you should not select irregular fonts. Regular ones help to get a more realistic metallic look;
- create many realistic metallic text effects by using this free list of online text effects.
Is there a text effect you would like to see here? You can ask for it commenting here or sending me an e-mail.