To have a text that gives a "first class" idea, it's a good practice to do it looking like made of some eye catching material. We could use silver, but, to be less obvious, let's make it of an interesting gray metal.
We can get it by using a free text maker set with this parameters:
- Text: Firs Class (write the text you need);
- Font size: Big;
- Margin: 3;
- Background color: FFFFFF;
- Font name: MachineScript.
So you get this text effect (click to see in full size):
- for this kind of intention, a thick, beautiful cursive font face (like the one I used) can be one of the best choices. Other background colors can generate nice results too;
- there are a huge number of impressive metallic text effects at this text generator catalog.