Here I show how to do a text that looks like made of melted plastic. We just need to be smart to use a proper text effect with the right font face.
To do this one, go to this free text effect and make its configuration like below:
- Text: plastic (I used this text as example, you choose yours);
- Font size: Normal;
- Margin: 5;
- Background color: FFFFFF;
- Font name: Blobs.
You get this result (click to enlarge):
- of course, if you don't use a very irregular font face, you lose the melted looking;
- for this effect in particular, it's a smart move to improve the margin size (the default value is 3, but I used 5);
- you can find several other useful plastic text effects in this text generator catalog.