Here we go to make another water text effect. In my opinion, this one is more realistic than the first one we did. It's an interesting example about what we can get when using a glass text effect in a smart way.
To make it by yourself, go to this free text effect and set its parameters like this:
- Text: water (I used this text as example, you choose yours);
- Font size: Big;
- Margin: 3;
- Background color: 90C8FA;
- Font name: Blobs.
So you get this effect (click to enlarge):
- it's important to use a very irregular font face to get the liquid appearance;
- the back color I have chosen helps to mix text and background;
- there are many other interesting text effects in this text generator catalog.